We are seeking an enthusiastic GP to join our friendly team. We encourage applications from both experienced and newly qualified GPs. We are a flexible, supportive GP training practice with a strong team ethos.
• 21,400 patient GMS practice
• 7 GP Partners, 7 Salaried GPs
• Medical defence fees paid
• Highly respected training practice with 4 GP trainers
• Active in-house CPD programme
• Close links with Community Team
• A pre-emptive care team designed to support the vulnerable older person, called the Transforming Care of the Older Person Team (TCOP)
• Permanent role, but would consider 6-month+ locum contract
Our surgery is located in the town of Bradford on Avon, a beautiful town (with river, canal and architecture) set in the Avon valley 8 miles (20 minutes drive) south east from Bath, and it’s easy transport links to London and the West. There is a wide selection of excellent state and private schools in the area, some of whom we provide services to.
Nestled in beautiful Wiltshire countryside, whilst benefitting from all that Bath has to offer including access to the world-class sports facilities at Bath University.
For an informal discussion, further details, or to arrange a visit, please contact Ellen Wilson, Practice Manager, 01225 860012, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information including job description and person specification or to apply online, please see the NHS jobs website.